A home in DC Ranch area that was — at least for a few weeks — the highest-priced residence ever sold in Arizona was the top home sale listed in March.
The home, at 20450 N. 108th Place in Scottsdale, fetched $17.5 million from a group called Nummus Properties Ltd., which purchased the property from a group called Midwest Retreat LLC
The 20,000-square-foot home in Silverleaf sits on 4 acres and is located on the sixth hole of the Silverleaf Golf Course. It was built for recreation, with access to nearby trails as well as having basketball and volleyball courts, a fitness center, golf simulator and other amenities. Living spaces include five indoor and outdoor kitchens and plenty of room to spread out.
The home lasted as the top sale for just a few weeks before another Silverleaf home sold for $18.8 million. That came two months after Microchip Technology Inc. CEO Steve Sanghi paid $15.65 million in December for what then was the top home sale.
Here’s a listing of the remainder of the top 10 home sales in the Phoenix area listed by the Phoenix Business Journal in March.
- 6067 N. Paradise View Drive, Paradise Valley. $5,650,000
- 5505 N. Casa Blanca Drive, Paradise Valley. $5,200,000
- 9147 N. Kober Road, Paradise Valley. $4,900,000
- 4474 E. Turnberry Court, Gilbert. $3,500,000
- 19054 N. 97th Place, Scottsdale. $3,390,150
- 4348 N. Diamond Point Circle, Mesa. $3,250,000
- 5915 E. Redwing Road, Paradise Valley. $3,100,000
- 12816 E. Turquoise Ave., Scottsdale. $3,100,000
- 10500 E. Lost Canyon Drive, Scottsdale. $2,950,000